We appreciate that a significant part of our lives are spent at work. Therefore, we understand the importance of resolving any issues and/or concerns that may inevitably arise during the course of employer/employee relationships.
We are able to advise both employers and employees on a wide variety of employment-related issues, providing a single point of reference for advice and practical assistance. We are dedicated to providing a friendly, reliable, efficient and cost-effective service.
We are willing to offer legal help and guidance through a free half hour’s initial appointment at our city-centre office or to engage in providing more substantive advice and/or assistance should this be required.
We take the time to understand your needs, what matters to you and your specific circumstances in order to achieve the solution that is right for you.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Drafting and advising on contracts of employment and changes to contracts of employment
- Payment and deduction from wages
- All manner of disciplinary matters
- Termination Packages/Settlement Agreements
- Grievance handling
- Wrongful dismissals, Unfair Dismissals, Constructive Dismissal and Redundancy
- Employment Tribunals
- Employee rights for sickness, other absences and pregnancy